A COMMENT

Never ending stories,
Never ending lullaby,
Untold dreams,
Wishing on the stars,
Singing in the rain,
Foolish acts,
Laugh while crying…

That’s just part of what one call LOVE :)

FEEL it in every core of one’s body,
FEEl it in every blink of one’s eyes,

Then we don’t need distance to say I LOVE U,
'Cause you’re here in every beat, breathe and veins..

:) FREE YOURSELF, indeed

====================

Somehow I just want to put my comment here,
I just love to read it again, one day...

As a reminder for myself :)

Share:

2 comments

  1. just love to read it again, one day... As a reminder for myself...

    a reminder for yourself about the place where y put that comment for the 1st time?

    Hehehe, sesekali GR bole dunk...

    :)

    BalasHapus
  2. bwahahhahaha...boleh boleh,
    tidak ada yang tidak boleh disini...

    Tapi gak perlu diingetin taro komentar dimana seh...

    hahaha..I knew it by heart :)

    BalasHapus