THE PAST THIRTEEN YEARS

Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.       
- Mary Kay Ash - 

Looking back, I can't believe it's been thirteen years. I just realize nothing good actually coming out from this blog. While some and more of my blogger friends evolved. Becoming a good writer and publishing some novels even book. They got a chance to go traveling for free because of their religiously writing on their blog.

While I just let it float and too busy with the reality of life.



August 2003, when I started my first writing in here, some kind of  'online request letter' from an online friend. I don't even know how he is doing right now, but hope all is great and awesome with him. Now, going back and looking all those writings, really make me feel old! haha...

All for the sake of learning how to write my heart out. Now, I will leave my thirties soon, how time flies when you try to have fun with life.

People learned from the past mistakes. Especially dealing with so many broken hearts, unhappy life and being rejected. I also learned the hard way of dealing with those, in private and professional way. Experiencing a different kind of jobs, meeting good, awesome and not-so-good bosses. Crying over difficulties in life, arguing with the parent, running away from life itself. I've done it all.

But, most of all, I do feel proud of myself, even though everything seems to fall apart. I still can keep my head upright, I can still be humble within, and just try not to get into trouble that much, other than being tipsy on some beer bottles *big-grin*

Now, life seems all good to me. So, I start to prepare myself and facing the life ahead with more positive attitude, more content and just BE HAPPY! I guess this is the key of all things. Traveling has given me more happy-go-lucky feeling, because I got a chance to do, what I love the most. Hopefully, this will get me to that happy place.

So, don't worry if you're in a confusing place right now. It's part of the recognition of your life. Someday, this will pass and you will remember how this feeling was, and just shrug it off.

From now on, just promise yourself to be happy, nothing will harm you of being in this state.


HAVE FUN WITH YOUR LIFE!






Share:

0 comments