THE MAGICAL LAND OF DIENG

As we reach the village, the cold environment welcoming us. Just like a friendly hug from an old friend. As I reach the place and see the scenery of the lake, suddenly I forgot how long my butt strapped to the seat of our minivan. It's really a long one, and thought will hardly end.

But, surely this just worth to be admired.
MAGICAL WATER

I don't know why, but it seems like we always have a clear blue sky, whenever the weather is cold. Even though the sun shines brightly, but surely cannot beat the cold wind and the breeze of fresh cold air, surrounding us.

Can't you see? This kind of color is hard to find in Jakarta sky.
LAND OF A DREAM
MY HEART SOAR FOR YOU
Since I was in high school, and love going hiking, I always want to have an independence day celebration at the top of the mountain. It's some kind of a #bucketlist for me. But, the opportunity hardly arrived, because those people usually already register one year in advance, to be able to celebrate it in those well-known mountains too.
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
Until August 17, 2015 finally I can fulfilled one of my wish to be up there at the peak of Mount Prau.
HELLO THERE
Picturesque view and the Teletubbies hills, makes me want to stay there for a while, if it's not freezing cold, up here. The crazy cold wind makes the tip of my fingers blue, seriously.

INDEPENDENCE DAY SUNRISE
Isn't gorgeous? The group of friends almost thought we won't see any perfect sunrise, that morning. Yet, around 8 AM that golden light starting to shimmer behind the cloud, and the beautiful sun appears. We're all giving the applaud of standing ovation and cheers! That's just the best feeling, one need to experienced once in a lifetime. Waiting for the sunrise from the top of the mountain is like gambling on poker, or waiting for a blind date. Because you'll never know if it decides not to show up.
GOOD MORNING

THANK YOU, EVERYONE
These are the crazy people that I just met on the trip, but some of us still keep in contact with each other, and make another trip - will continue to another story. But, I would like to thank TRIP HEMAT, for arranging the schedule for this trip. It was a memory worth to be told, again and again!

For more info about another trip project from the trip planner, feel free to reach them or check out their website here.

Triphemat
Jl. Raya Pondok Gede No. 22A Pinang Ranti Jakarta Timur, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, 13560


Have fun travelling!



Share:

0 comments