TRUST YOURSELF!

I’ve been dealing with this for quite sometimes. I can’t seem to put the right words into this so-called diary. I don’t even know where to begin, without any triggering mood to do the writing. I know that I needed to write, not that I don’t want to tho. Sometimes I just really need my own time to be able to do this. Just like whenever I want to watch a movie, I don’t want any distractions around me. Yeah, I’m that kind of person.

Now, I’m trying to write this out. After a long pause and every one been asking about updating new subject, here I am. Some of you might miss me, I know and I’m sorry. *giggles* Thanks for the nice thoughts and feelings. That’s all I asked to keep me always in spirited mood.

Remember all of the good times & all of the special people that were with you during them. Let go of the past, but don't forget it cause there are a great many things that can be learned from what you have been through & most importantly: follow your heart, stand up for what you believe in & take your own path, always do what YOU want to do.

The above verse is very simple but very true. I found it accidentally through the net. Sometimes there’s always a time when you really need a stress release. Each and every one of us has their own style of the matter. To me, one of the things is this, writing. Sometimes watching movies or reading even daydreaming. It’s just nice to have the world of your own for a while. It’s just like ‘escaping’ from this hectic world, and just made your own world in your mind.

There are always issues, in life. That’s for sure; it’s only a matter of action we take to find the ways to answer them. You can’t just sit there and not doing anything or even just cry or furious, for sure it wouldn’t solve anything. You need to talk to somebody that can understand your problems, someone you can trust or just perfect stranger you just know, somewhere. You can be surprise with the answers you’ll get. Is it base on experience? YES! I have to admit it.

Reactions you get from people can be different. Especially, when it’s coming from the one you know or one that doesn’t. They all can come up with the same results or the opposite. Still, at the end, you need to decide. You need to take some chances. You’re the one that have things. You’re the one that think you have problems. So, you’re the only one that can solve it. The others just a back up call and a reminder of something you can’t see.

I learn a lot regarding to this so-called problem. All you have to do just trust yourself, take action and let the super power God -or whatever you believe in- has, do the rest. There’s another saying which said "Our lives improve only when we take chances and the first and most difficult risk we can take is to be honest with ourselves" this is the thing that sometimes we can’t see. We love to see others while we hardly look in the mirror. Just like, sometimes, we afraid of the consequences of taking chances.

A friend of mine, Andy, told me once, when someone actually come to see me as a consultant or psychologist when the patient start talking about one problem and a third person that make one go crazy or stressful. It’s actually not the third person that has the problem. It’s the patient. Why? Because, the patient sitting in front of me and talking about someone else, is the one that having a problem. The explanations really took me by surprise, yet make a lot of sense.

So, the conclusion will try to be honest with yourself and just let it go...
Trust yourself, 'cause if you don't trust your own, who else?

This is just one of the nonsense, I write and for me to show off. Yup! *grinning* but, still with every line I wrote, I’m learning, with every mistakes and corny subject that I posted, I’m learning.

I just hope there are lots of people out there that actually want to learn to live the life with the proudest feeling of being themselves. Not because of somebody made them, or because someone said so. But, because YOU SAID SO!!

*wink*

EXPECT MIRACLES!

Note:
My deepest sympathy for my dearest friend Pandu, just lost his dad, yesterday. May he rest in peace and be free again. Amen!

Share:

3 comments

  1. Trust yourself, for God is in you, not somewhere else...

    Yup, we miss u, and what inside u. :)

    BalasHapus
  2. hai Itoo...
    wahh senangnya melihat dirimu disini!

    sudah 'pindah rumah' lagi yah ternyata hehehe...

    bagus!!

    BalasHapus
  3. trus myself... yah tapi ga usah ngelupain yang diluar.. kadang2 obyektif adalah pencampuran luar dalam kan hehhehehe

    BalasHapus