THE SERIALS

Its been sometimes. I think I have to write something. I've been watching TV Series most of my time, and sometime you can get something from these movies. Especially good qoutes or even good songs from 'em.

Like the one I just saw, the One Tree Hill Season 3 Episode 1 - Like You Like An Arsonist at the Epilog this girl Peyton said something like - while in the scene she kinda paint the number on her room wall - this...

"...at this moment there are 6,470,818,671 in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tells lies to get thru the day. Others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil man that struggle with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world, six billion souls. But sometimes all you need is ONE..."

:)

Its true, right?
Dun you think?

:)

Have a wonderful life, guys!!

Share:

0 comments