Lokasi: Office
++ Kemeja Ungu, celana bahan abu², sendal bata ++
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

SUPERSEMAR, Supposed to be my Mom and Dad Anniversary
Its March 11, the campaign start today..
hope there's nothin' bad will happen

I think I'm loosing my writing skill
since its been a long time that I haven't write *sigh
but I'm practising now, writing all these blogs I have
hopefully it will back to normal again...

Dunno what to feel today,
sad, angry but try to be cool outside
since I dunno what to tell and to feel anymore
about his stupid character, which show me how fickle it is
human feelings...*sigh

how can you spend that money just for a liquor??
while you need that for sumthin' MORE important??
geezzzz...there's a saying boys will be boys...
but this is too much...you're whining about being broke
but when you got some then you just spent it for....FUN???
ARRGGH!!

Just grow up will ya??

Share:

0 comments