Lokasi: Office
++ Kemeja biru donker, celana panjang hitam, sendal dari Nat ++
::::::::::::::::::

Well, looking thru the Andre's Blog...
find sumthin' interesting to read at BB17...what a discussion

this morning been bz...running up and down..
but finally it settled now...and the good thing is they raise our transport and meal money
YEEEYY!!
chatting with Jalu for a while before he went to bed..
and a wonderful Int'l call from bluw... what a surprised!! *hugss
also, an sms from cap reporting where he will spend his saturday on the west

have a great time then...

while I'm still thinkin' why I can't get hold of andrew
and maya been bz too...also there's no response also from John
so I guess, I decided to go on with my own will and help from other fellow kaskuser
I'm planning to start a meeting next week...
hope around Friday March 19th...they can come...
hmm...the place I still have to find a nice place tho...
There's a nice pizza near tebet, hope they know where it is...
I have to draw a map tho...
have to find the map now...

Share:

0 comments