Lokasi : Office
++ Kaos tangan buntung Tommy Hilfiger, celana panjang jeans, sendal :D ++
:::::::::::::::::::::::

He gave me a call around 2 a.m. make my eyes wide awake after that,
not even 5 mins he called, but still woke me up from my blisfull dream..*sigh
then again when I'm about to enter the realm, another sms came...

I'm not whining about it, the thing is I still have to work today,
and its almost dawn already, but I can't close my eyes...
its gonna be a dreadful morning....but thank god IT'S NOT!!
even I feel very ALIVE and SPIRITED today...

arrrived too early at the office on saturday...
Hope this feeling of excitement will remain today...:)
I'm thinkin' going to the campus, meet ol' friends...
probably its gonna be a nice hang out...*sigh

but dunno yet...we'll see about it later on...

Share:

0 comments