THE REST AREA KM 62

Aku melebur malam itu dalam sentuhan mesramu yang tak pernah ku harapkan untuk terjadi sebelumnya. - MW - 18 Juli 2018 - 13:26 WIB


I wasn't blind to understand the feelings and the gesture of everything gradually happened between us. Even I keep telling myself not to take it seriously. But, it's hard. I'm just a woman who loves the attention and the pervert jokes too.

Never crossed my mind before even to actually let everything flow like this. But, as the time goes by the feelings arise. I don't want to lie to myself. I do care for you and for whatever exists between us.

Always love the road trip with you, as fun as it supposed to be. But, last Sunday was one of the best thrilling episodes for me. I thought such an experience would ever have happened again with me. Hence, you make it worth.

For me, it's something special, indeed. Something I can remember of your existence in my life. 

You came out of the blue with such a persona, once you told me that you're being ignored. Still, you've made it through as a special person in my life.

Just like a petal flower or the chocolate candies home from the story of Hansel and Gretel, you lure me into your life, slowly. Was I unprepared? I don't think so. I can see it in my mind soon or later something might happen to us. I just hoping you would brave enough to seize it.

Good morning with you - first road trip
Birthday wishes come true
I'm confused and feel awkward, I don't know what to do or say to you. Why change? What did I do wrong if everything being done? 

Hoping you would not be the same as any other guy who passed through my life. Because you're worth more than just becoming them. I can't operate as I'm supposed to as I write this, my mind goes blank and try to calm myself down. I don't want to lose you as a dear friend of mine. That's all I'm hoping.

I love you in a way you can only understand and you know how you feel towards me, I said it out loud already. I wish we can settle this tomorrow.

Peace Offering





Share:

0 comments