APRIL HIGHLIGHTS

HUNTING GAME POSTER
It was just one out of the blue planning I hear in my thoughts and I try to let it become reality with some help from my friends. I was having with the analog camera for the past year seems like most of the people out there also excited with the old but new sensation.

There are some new kids that actually pretty new with this old technology, so I went to make some pooling over Instagram stories, and the result was amazing.

Then I started to plan the game. Basically, it was like treasure hunt game. Where people look for something was the end game. But, I make it like a clue to be able to meet at the meeting point.

Oh btw, we played at one of the central parks we have in Jakarta, it was at the Monument National park. Where people can actually find some historical stories around the park since there are some statues of national heroes in the area.


 

VIEW OF THE MEETING POINT - I HIDE HERE

THEY ACTUALLY SHOWED UP


ME AND ADIT
One of the best highlights was to see and meet this one friend of mine. It's been one hell of so many rides before real life actually consumed us into our daily life. I'm thankful for the technology nowadays because it makes the distance closer to all the apps in our hands.




This one also my best highlight. To invite all the women photographers that I know to hang out at one Saturday afternoon at one of my best hangout place Melly's Garden Cafe. I'm just glad the hang out went well and some of them really just showed up.



STREET EXHIBITION

I'M IN NEWSPAPER

FINALLY MEETING THEM!

THE BOSSES BIRTHDAY

WITH BEAUTIFUL GIRLS

MEET ABIYOGA FOR THE FIRST TIME

Share:

0 comments