THE ISLAND OF THE GODS

Bali and it's never ending surprises! This will be my first time this year to be on this island again. Will be going again soon to meet up with some friends from far away land.



I don't really have much to say about this island. You definitely can find lots of things around the net about this island and how gorgeous it this the view. You can definitely see the most beautiful sunsets and sunrises, the amazing view of the cliffs and beaches. Lots of temples for sure and beautiful gates too!



I am indeed lucky to be living in this country with lots of amazing view of islands.

One thing for sure every time I went to this place always to hang out with some friends, find a new spot to take some pictures. Meeting old friends for some reunion over coffee with a view. Things we don't get to see while in Jakarta.

Coffee with me?
So, if one day you want to hang out and see Bali, let me know. Maybe when the time is right we can hang out together.

May your dreams come true,

Share:

0 comments