THE ISLAND OF LOMBOK

I always dream to be on this island for a long time. Back in 2015 I already booked a ticket to go by myself. Crazy things happened one the mountain blew and made all the flight canceled that day.

Chances are just beginning of this month, I met this fellow trip of mine and encourage me to go with them. I didn't think twice and directly say YES to them. They helped me booked the promo ticket too. 

Hello, Lombok!
So, then here we go!

We were going from Bali to Lombok with a promo ticket. Since it's still Ramadan season, some of the tickets are being on a sale. The flight was only like 15 mins from Ngurah Rai International Airport - Bali.

This view was when the captain said we will be landed shortly. My excitement soars like a kid getting a new toy! I've been looking for this trip so bad. Stepping into this island will cross one more bucket list in my life.

"Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving." - Terry Pratchett, A Hat Full of Sky

View from the plane
The excitement arose just when we landed and welcomed with this gorgeous view of the sunset.
Landed Safe
Beautiful Sunset
Starting to love Lombok for the first look.

Hello, Patrick!

Pink Beach
Meresa Hills
Feel free to check out Instagram @diklik_tour and @actortrio_lombok if you really want to excitement to be arranged professionally with them.

May your dream come true,

Share:

0 comments