THE HANDSOME MISTAKE

It's been a while since last I wrote something in here. I'm lost for words. I feel numb all over. The depression taking over my conscience.

But, you came along out of nowhere.

I still remember that first warm hugs that night. It makes me feel like I belong in the realm of your arm curves. Even if it's just a warm introducing hugs, it touched me deeper.

Never realize the meeting will turn out to be an unplanned date. The kiss goodnight so tenders shivering the back of my bones.

Should I not fall for you then?

Some say beautiful mistakes are still beautiful. While you're my handsome one.

So, please stay for a while.
Let me fall deep into the warmth of your kindle heart. Before everything breaks into nothingness.

Then, I will miss you 'till the end of time.


Thank you for the simple smile and silly jokes, you make me smile again.
After a while, I thought I don't have any purpose anymore to be alive.
I guess, there is always something to think about out of severe depression.

Thank you for making me feel so happy.
Thank you for becoming the reason to face my everyday.
Thank you for the kindness heart-care and attention.

Last but not least, thank you for letting me to love you, for now.





Share:

0 comments