LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

It is the title one of the greatest movie, I've ever watch. But, I'm not going to review the movie, since I already have.

I just want to start this new month with the title to remind me again that Life IS Beautiful.

THANK GOD FOR WHAT YOU HAVE
TRUST GOD FOR WHAT YOU NEED


and those
are the words that I want to share to all of you, who believe in God, or if there's a greater power or energy in this Universe...

HIDUPLAH DALAM KELIMPAHANNYA, SELALU!

I dunno why, but I do sound a bit religious lately, oh well...
Just bear with me for a while, k? hehehe...

Picture courtesy of tit4tatproductions.com

Share:

2 comments

  1. waaaahhh...terharuuuu...
    terimakasihhh terimakasihhh

    Indah banged komentarnya, sampe bisa dijadiin postingan baru sendiri.

    *hugs*

    BalasHapus
  2. setelah dibaca ulang koq jadi seperti jadi curhat colongan. *candaaaa*
    hahahaha....

    BalasHapus