JUST WORDS

Just as sweet a cocoon changing itself into a beautiful butterfly, then I wish that my life will be as beautiful the butterfly…

And I wish for each and every one of you that passing through this passage of life will feel the same…

Sometimes lots of words stuck in our heads…
If it’s a nice one, we can feel the words building something in our hearts
But if its not we just skip it…

But even if it’s good or not, why don’t you try to keep it as files? Don’t throw it away…
‘Cause you’ll never know when you’re going to need it later.

One may think its just nice words made by people that have certain euphoria in their lives, but have you ever think that you CAN be part of their excitement?

What I like most when I collect ‘em is when I can share ‘em to all my friends. Dun care if they going to like it or not, but I know that somehow they appreciate me sharing what I have…

So, if someday you get something from me and you think its nice, share ‘em!
Make people smile with your words…
Make someone happy with your kindness…
Make other feel comfortable with your presence…

But most of all, never give up on love and life, ‘cause its too beautiful to be past just with negative thinking and attitude…

YEAH!!

Share:

2 comments

  1. Mei, kok kalo menulis bagus betul ya Inggrisnya. Ajarkan saya dong, saya kalo nulis Inggris suka kagok.. hehehe. Nice one Mei.

    BalasHapus
  2. huehuehu...gilaa terbang gue dibilang bagus! Masih kalahhh, masih banyak yang bagus! Baca tulisannya si Siesie deh...klo mei mah masih belajar sama para 'sesepuh' neh...(Ferd;), Lurino, N siesie) heuheueh...tapi terimakasih buat sanjungannya :) YEY!!! dipuji! heheh...

    BalasHapus