Kenapa yah co kalo di bawelin suka ribet sendiri
padahal kita bawel juga untuk kebaikan mereka
dan untuk ngingetin mereka akan hal² yang tak terpikirkan

mungkin hal² kecil yang tidak penting bagi mereka
bagi kita, perempuan, PENTING...
tapi mereka tetep menganggap gak ada apa²nya
yang ada cuma bisa banting telp dan bilang "udah?"

shitlah!!

kalo emang you came into my life
but you can't cope with my fussy mouth
then go away...I dun mind at all...since you're new
to my life anyway...

I dun think you can hold on another day...
but then again later on you feel sorry and start to call me again...
what for?? I'm not going to change tho...
my mouth will always be fussy as always...
if you can't stand it then its your problem, dude...

I'm sick and tired of meeting people that hardly listened
for what I'm saying...even if its for their own good...
if sumthin' bad come your way, pls don't blame me of not remind you

at the end I can only say "I told you so" or "I knew it"

Share:

0 comments