BIG NEWS

Actually I'm too lazy to write today. Just not in the mood doing anything in particular. BUT I guess I have to put this email from my friend here. Cause its soooo romantic, I can't believe that Jarod actually do that to her...

I'm just happy for you Crystal!

Hahahah...can't believe that you actually get engaged at the Magic Kingdom, after all that summer you bragged about how sucks working for Disney. But you just can't stop the magic to happened especially even when the place you hate become the place that you missed the most.

Congratulation on your engagement! *hugs

Hey Everyone,

I wanted to tell everyone my big news. I'm engaged. I'm sorry this came in the form of a mass email but I wanted you all to know.

My boyfriend, now fiance, Jarod Illar, and I got engaged at Disney World of all places. He proposed at Cinderella's Castle, which as most of you was the most perfect place he could have. He actually planned a surprise trip down to Orlando for a long weekend and just asked me to take off work on Friday and Monday. He wouldn't tell me where we were going until we got to the airport. We spent the weekend there and on Saturday we went to the Magic Kingdom for the day. We spend the whole day there and he had made reservations for us to eat at Cinderella's Royal Table. We had dinner and after dinner the waiter brought out a covered dish. Jarod uncovered it and inside was a most fabulous rings sitting in a crystal shoe on a small rose bud. All around the shoe were rose petals. Then he proposed. Of course I said yes.

After that Disney brought us out a fantastic dessert and we toasted with sparkling apple cider in complimentary glasses. It was just perfect.

We are starting to plan the wedding. We have a tentative date set of May 12, 2007.

So that's my news. I would love to know what's going on with all of you.


Love,
Crystal

Share:

2 comments

  1. hueheuheu...sapa yang gak mao dilamar ala romantis getoo...

    BalasHapus
  2. Aaaaaawww..... sniiffss.. snifffss... aaawwww...
    MEEEIIII teganya nulis entry kaya gitu hwaaa...

    *mode PMS bulan ini-->melodramatist menyeish*

    hahahaha...

    BalasHapus