Lokasi: Kantor
++ Sweater coklat tua, celana bahan hitam, sepatu sendal PayLess coklat ++
===============

Too many things happened which I dunno what to tell anymore,
I just want to spend my day relaxing, since after 'we' finally talked....
he just make my feeling very ease...and I know what to do next...
this is the first communication we had since we together,
and the topic really deep, we chatted until 2.30AM but I'm glad with the result...

Even before that nite, I just hate you so bad...but LOVE that I have inside
always make everything better again, and I try to forgive you...
but then after what you said to me...just make me realize that you do LOVE me

lets hope that we both can be happy and happier in the future
together or not together...
but I always...and will always be yours...muaachh...

I love you so much ®

Share:

0 comments