hmmm...interesting...
another arguments in the evening...
heheh...about ppl that I know online...

american_riviera = dominic
live in a states and has a gf name Jessie
they kinda have issues now, but they will work on it
he did call me, just to share what he's doing about his relationship
but we're just friends...

escone = Tedi or drot
he stays in Surabaya, waiting for his soulmate to come
this August a really nice lady name Vicky :)
a brilliant woman I should say...they both perfect together
a really nice person to chat with...
so, I'm just one of their friends...

Jadi kenapa di bahas panjang yah??

People make mistakes but they try to learn from their mistakes
and get up again on their feet....
if you try to look again what their mistakes...then I can't change the past..
mistakes will always be mistakes...but dun look at it as mistakes but look at it
as sumthing that I learnt in the past make me who I am now...

*sigh



Share:

0 comments